NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) - We do not have any stereotypes on CT Style but we have men in the kitchen who can cook.
The fundraiser for Men Who Cook will be held Saturday, April 21st at Warsaw Park in Ansonia from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Proceeds from the event benefit TEAM, Inc. programs such as Toys4Kids, Diaper Bank, and VITA.
Apple Pie Bourbon Strudel Recipe
1 10 Oz. sheet of puff pastry
3 Honey Crisp Apples-peeled and cored
1 Red Pear-peeled and cored
1 Granny Smith Apple-peeled and cored
¾ cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
Juice of ½ lemon
¼ cup Red Stag Bourbon
6 oz. Craisins
- On both sides of puff pastry sheet, cut 6-8 ½ inch strips at a 45 degree angle.
- Add filling to center of sheet.
- Starting on the right – cross over first strip of pastry.
- Continue onto left side doing the same. Continue weaving until all the strips are used. Seal both ends. Brush with an egg wash.
- Place parchment on a sheet pan.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
Michelle Stolaronek heard about Nae Sutton’s stage five kidney failure...Read More »
Two young boys in Virginia had a school lunch they won't soon forget.Read More »
If you need the perfect accessory for any special occasion, we have you covered.Read More »
It's not too often we have a real musical legend on CT Style, but we sure do...Read More »
We have a great way to incorporate salad into your meal by adding seafood.Read More »