Colleen Plimpton of Morning Glory Gardens
gives tips on the best ways to plant spring-blooming bulbs. Colleen talks about why now is the time to plan for March, April and May color! Plus she gives advice on how to plant, how to keep the critters from devouring the bulbs, how to fertilize, perennialize and display.
Morning Glory Gardens is a garden communication business in operation for 5 years. Collene writes books and articles about gardening, and teaches, lectures and coaches gardening. Her garden is open for visitors once per month in season (April is next) and she sells plants at those times.
If you'd like to meet Colleen in person she'll be appearing at the following locations.
- Wednesday, 10/3 at Baltic Garden Club
- Tuesday, 10/9 at Pomperaug Garden Club
- Wednesday, 10/17 at Connecticut Horticultural Society, Rocky Hill
- Thursday, 10/18 at Naugatuck Garden Club
- Monday, 10/22 at Wallingford Public Library
- Thursday, 10/25 at Shippan Point Garden Club