Updated: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
WATERBURY, Conn. (WTNH) -- Residents of a Waterbury neighborhood are back in their homes after a gas leak led to evacuations in Waterbury.
A water company crew was fixing a water main leak on Middlesex Street and accidentally hit a gas line.
People living in six homes were evacuated for a about a half hour as the gas company turned off the gas and repaired the leak.
No one was hurt and the water company is back at work.