Updated: Saturday, 05 May 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 05 May 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
(WTNH) -- It's been said that no one loves you like your mother, so with Mother's Day coming up next Sunday we've got some beautiful flowers to say I love you.
And of course, the flower don't have to be just for mom. They could be for your step-mom, grandma, aunt, or any special woman in your life.
Tracy Pascarella from Your Florist , in Clinton, has some floral gift ideas.
1) Floral arrangements including hydrangea, roses, tulips, snapdragons, Gerbera daisy's, pussy willow and more.
2) Unique contemporary arrangements, including beautiful orchids.
3) Bring in a vase for Your Florist to fill. It can be a special gift vase or one of her own that she loves.
4. Plants: Gardenia plant. Hydrangea to enjoy inside and then plant in her garden when the weather warms. These plants are grown in a greenhouse, so they cannot go outside just yet in our climate.
5. Flower gift certificate for monthly flower delivery, delivered with an arrangement. Or an arrangement with two more deliveries through the year; birthday and holiday for example.