Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 23-29. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
1. NFL Football: New England at Atlanta, NBC, 20.49 million.
2. "The Big Bang Theory" (Thursday, 8:31 p.m.), CBS, 20.44 million.
3. "NCIS," CBS, 20.02 million.
4. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 18.99 million.
5. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 16.35 million.
6. "The Crazy Ones," CBS, 15.52 million.
7. "Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick," NBC, 15.26 million.
8. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 14.98 million.
9. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 14.35 million.
10. NFL Football: Oakland at Denver, ESPN, 13.92 million.
11. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.57 million.
12. "The OT," Fox, 12.89 million.
13. "The Blacklist," NBC, 12.58 million.
14. "Person of Interest," CBS, 12.44 million.
15. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," ABC, 12.12 million.
16. "Blue Bloods," CBS, 11.7 million.
17. "Modern Family," ABC, 11.66 million.
18. "Two and a Half Men" (Thursday, 9:31 p.m., CBS, 11.59 million.
19. "Castle," ABC, 11.46 million.
20. "Football Night in America," NBC, 11.36 million.
ABC and ESPN are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is owned by 21st Century Fox; NBC is owned by NBC Universal.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Reaction is pouring in from around the globe with the passing of Mandela. He's being remembered as a man who changed the world.
A pastor is accused of stealing from his own church and church members say he went on a spending spree.
The Connecticut Police Chiefs Association says Newtown police responded rapidly and followed current policy at last year's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
A 28-year-old man was arrested for a hate crime assault in New London on Thursday.
A man was arrested after police believed he was about to commit an armed robbery in a convenience store in New London.
Three juveniles were arrested in connection with the Danbury mall disturbance on Black Friday.
According to "Feeding America," around 33 million adults and 16 million children live in households that are "food insecure."
This is the time of year that car/deer accidents really spike here in Connecticut. It's deer mating season and that means this is the most likely time of year for you to hit one with your car.
A new mom is speaking out about breastfeeding rights after she was asked to leave a local courtroom while she was feeding her baby.
Waterbury's "Holy Land" was once a biblical amusement park where an iconic cross rested. The land has been neglected for years and now a restoration project underway.