|Lands End showcases the latest trends.|
|Back to school fashions from Lands' End. |
- Boys’ “No-Sweat” Outfitting: Dressing boys is a snap with this collection that includes vintage-inspired graphics on tees and hoodies, and a variety of cool, yet comfy, bottoms. Key styles include the Full-zip and Pullover Graphic Hoodies with vintage boxing-inspired graphics. ($29.50 and $34.50), Slub Knit Tees, Henleys and Hoodies ($19.50 and $29.50), the Sherpa-lined Hoodie and Jacket ($34.50 and $39.50) and Track Pants, $29.50
- Graphic Tees: This season’s Girls collection features a variety of favorite animals, sweet treats and talents, $19.50. - Graphic Tees: This season’s Boys collection features animals and insects with a wild side, as well as vintage-inspired slogans, $19.50.
- Fatigue Cargos: These “super cargos” in lightweight slub twill feature extra details like articulated knees, bellowed pockets and bartacked stress points for extra durability, $39.50.
- Berber Fleece Hoodie. This may be the snuggliest jacket you see all season. It’s a style boys will actually want to keep on, $49.50.
|Have you ever been that person? The one who goes to the beach, but stays in a cover-up? Or the one who swims in the pool with a t-shirt on? Or maybe you’re the one that doesn’t even own a swimsuit because you know you’ll never, ever wear it. |
We’re going to change that. In conjunction with Land’ End, we are holding National Swimsuit Confidence Week. To celebrate, Lands’ End and Curvy Girl Guide will be encouraging women everywhere to gather their confidence and get back into the pool!
|Warm Up America and Lands' End have teamed up to warm up those less fortunate this winter. Lands' End is donating thousands of pounds of FeelGood yarn to the Warm Up America volunteer knitters and crocheters to create squares that will be connected into warm blankets. Blankets will be donated to homeless shelters, hospitals and to organizations serving those that need warm blanket this winter.|
|Lands’ End has swimsuits for women of all shapes and sizes. |
Swimsuit slimming tips:
- Enhance bust size with sewn-in pads
- Elongate legs by wearing flip flops with wedges
- Balance wide hips by wearing a wide-brim hat or long earrings
|To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, Lands’ End is launching “Way to Grow: Plant a Seed Make a Difference,” an initiative to connect kids, parents and schools through gardening. |
As part of the initiative, parents and teachers can enter and vote for their schools in the “Way to Grow” sweepstakes by visiting www.landsend.com/thehub.
At the end of May, Lands’ End will award 15 schools that have the most votes with money to support science or gardening programs. Lands’ End is partnering with DonorsChoose.org to provide funds for schools to start or sustain a gardening project.