|Stony Creek Urgent Care treats Summer time health issues. |
Stony Creek Urgent Care opened three year's ago and was the first Urgent Care established in the area.
Only 20% of ER patients have true emergencies, the other 80% could be treated in for their non-life threatening injuries or illnesses at Stony Creek Urgent Care at a fraction of the cost, in less time and in a less stressful environment.
Stony Creek has board certified physician's and clinicians experienced in Emergency and Urgent Care as well as family practice and occupational medicine.
It is open everyday, including holidays.