EAST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) - Police in East Haven are investigating a serious car accident that sent five people to the hospital.
Officers were called to the intersection of Foxon Road and Mill Street in East Haven on Sunday night at 10:04 p.m.
Police say the accident involved two pickup trucks. Five people were taken to Yale New Haven Hospital for treatment with non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone who may have witnessed this accident is encouraged to contact the East Haven Police Department at (203) 468-3820.
- Watchdog highlights dangers of pools, other toys
- How to stay safe from shark attacks this summer
- Koko the celebrity gorilla who mastered sign language dies
- Paul McCartney releases new music
- Burger King Russia apologizes for World Cup 'impregnation' ad
- Larry Kudlow expected to return to work Monday
- First lady visits migrant children at Texas detention center
Heavy downpours lead to flooded roads and fender benders across the Stateline.Read More »
- Scattered thunderstorms in some parts of the state overnight
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
Zack Johnson has shot a first-round 63 to take an early lead at the Travelers...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A judge won't allow a former investigator for Connecticut's public defender's...Read More »
Congratulations are in order to both the boys and girls track and field teams...Read More »
A vegan asparagus soup is creamy, hearty, and filled with hidden vegetables making for a delicious and healthy meal.Read More »