MYSTIC, Conn. (WTNH) -- Mystic Seaport is holding the Golden Age of Sail in its annual Sea Music Festival starting Thursday, June 8th.
The festival will run through Sunday, June 11th.
The festivities include concerts, special performances for children, instructional workshops, a scholars' symposium and sea music on the museum's ships.
This year's roster includes musicians from Great Britain, France, and Australia, along with singers from across the United States.
Admission is $28.95 for adults ages 15 and older and $18.95 for children ages 4-14. Museum members and children three and younger are admitted free.
- Connecticut Senators introduce legislation for crumbling foundations funding
- City leaders push for improvements to Tweed New Haven Regional Airport
- Master Key Created By Hackers Can Unlock Millions of Hotel Rooms
- Native American tribal official charged with drunken driving
- Stop & Shop donates 43,000 bottles of water following Danbury water main break
- Why more of us could be eating dark chocolate
- Speaker says toll vote next week
A West Haven breakfast favorite is closing its doors after 26 years.Read More »
Connecticut’s two US Senators introduced legislation that could bring to the...Read More »
City leaders hope enhancing the runway at Tweed New Haven airport will become...Read More »
The chief of staff for a Native American tribe in Connecticut has been...Read More »
A Stop & Shop in Danbury is doing its part to help the community during a...Read More »
A sure sign of spring here, the stocking of fish in rivers and lakes across Connecticut and in one community you'll have the opportunity to do some fishing very soon, and you don't even need a permit.Read More »