TRUMBULL, Conn. (WTNH) -- A car ended up in some trees after a crash on the Merritt Parkway on Monday afternoon.
According to Connecticut State Police, a car was traveling southbound between Exits 48 and 47 when it ended up off the road and into the trees.
Officials have not said what caused the driver to crash.
The driver did not suffer any injuries during the incident, and no other cars were struck by the vehicle that crashed.
Connecticut State Police are still investigating.
- Hartford rally pushing for separated families to be reunited
- 'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall without Roseanne Barr
- Waterbury PD's blight fight to tackle drugs
- News 8 Exclusive: FBI probing excessive force claims against judicial marshals, video withheld
- PD: Cheshire crash remains under investigation, motorcyclist suffers serious injuries
- Music helps Coginchaug students find their way
- Christmas movie being filmed in Essex
Heavy downpours lead to flooded roads and fender benders across the Stateline.Read More »
- Scattered thunderstorms in some parts of the state overnight
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
A man has died after being pulled from Sylvan Lake in Watertown on Thursday.Read More »
The divisive topic of immigration is taking center stage again both...Read More »
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is looking into claims of excessive force...Read More »
Melania Trump went to Texas to show she cared about migrant children. Her fashion choice carried a baffling counter-message.Read More »