Police say 31-year-old Thomas Frizell of East Haven and 21-year-old Dandre Deshields of Hamden were arrested following a lengthy investigation into complaints of drug dealing in the area of Armstrong Street and Welton Street.
According to police, the two were observed completing a drug deal on Atlas Street. Units converged on the scene and arrested the duo.
Officials say seven bags of heroin and $315 were seized.
Frizell has been charged with possession of narcotics and was released on a $2,500 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on April 30.
Deshields faces a charge of sale of narcotics. He was held on a $10,000 bond and will appear in court on May 1.
- Watchdog highlights dangers of pools, other toys
- How to stay safe from shark attacks this summer
- Koko the celebrity gorilla who mastered sign language dies
- Paul McCartney releases new music
- Burger King Russia apologizes for World Cup 'impregnation' ad
- Larry Kudlow expected to return to work Monday
- First lady visits migrant children at Texas detention center
Heavy downpours lead to flooded roads and fender benders across the Stateline.Read More »
- Scattered thunderstorms in some parts of the state overnight
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
Zack Johnson has shot a first-round 63 to take an early lead at the Travelers...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A judge won't allow a former investigator for Connecticut's public defender's...Read More »
Congratulations are in order to both the boys and girls track and field teams...Read More »
A vegan asparagus soup is creamy, hearty, and filled with hidden vegetables making for a delicious and healthy meal.Read More »
Seventy-four percent of American adults have crooked or misaligned teeth. The effects of crooked teeth can worsen over time. But at Dental Associates of Connecticut, people are achieving a straight smile without bulky metal braces.Read More »