The university says during this past year they have been working on the wordmark to be changed across all communication channels.
University officials say this new wordmark achieves unity with their primary wordmark that simply uses, "Quinnipiac."
They say this design is also more closely aligned to how other prestigious institutions apply the word "university" to the primary wordmarks.
- Reaction to national bill that would decriminalize marijuana
- Community pitching in to get rid of graffiti in New London
- Local health officials raise alarm about microblading in unlicensed facilities
- State lawmakers rush to spend windfall
- Free dental clinic to be held in Torrington on Saturday
- Pence to speak at Coast Guard Academy graduation
- Republicans say Democratic budget plan is out of balance
Expect dry skies after midnight, with some clearing. Get the latest forecast from Storm Team 8.Read More »
- Storm Team 8's Sam Kantrow visits Crosby High School
- Allergy season returns
- The 2018 hurricane season could be as busy as the 2017 season
- Good news about tick season
- Sunshine and clouds for Wednesday
- Outdoor sports on hold for now
- How rare is April snow?
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
DEEP Emegency Response Units are on scene at Midstate Medical Center in...Read More »
Some say it's art and some say it's vandalism.Read More »
Microblading or permanent makeup is a popular trend for people who want...Read More »
A free dental clinic will be available to people in the Torrington area on...Read More »
DEEP Emegency Response Units are on scene at Midstate Medical Center in Meriden after a patient arrived complaining of chest pains with a white powder in his pocket, a DEEP official said.Read More »
The first-ever U.S. museum dedicated to Palestinian art and culture will open in Woodbridge.Read More »