Officials say Timothy Estridge, 37, has been charged with several drug possession and trafficking allegations. This comes following the death of a 38-year-old Wallingford man on Dec. 16, 2017.
That night, emergency personnel responded to an anonymous 911 call and found the victim dead at the scene. Police say they located numerous drug-related items, including a plastic syringe, a glass dish with white powder residue, and a small baggy of approximately eight suspected oxycodone pills.
Officials say between July and December of 2017, Estridge possessed and distributed heroin and amphetamines. There are further allegations that he supplied the victim with narcotics shortly before the victim's death.
Estridge has been charged with two counts of possession with intent to distribute, and distribution of heroin, and amphetamine.
He has been detained since his arrest on a federal criminal complaint on April 3, 2018.
- PD: Cheshire crash remains under investigation, motorcyclist suffers serious injuries
- Music helps Coginchaug students find their way
- Christmas movie being filmed in Essex
- Summer food program being offered in New Haven
- 'Take a Vet Fishing' event held in Branford
- Emergency personnel responding to potential water rescue in Watertown
- Seymour man killed in I-91 crash in Massachusetts
Heavy downpours lead to flooded roads and fender benders across the Stateline.Read More »
- Scattered thunderstorms in some parts of the state overnight
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is looking into claims of excessive force...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash with a truck in...Read More »
Check out the highlights from TPC River Highlands in Cromwell.Read More »
The FBI is looking into claims of excessive force and civil rights violations by judicial marshals working at the lockup inside the New Haven County Courthouse.Read More »