EAST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) -- Seven people were arrested in a prostitution bust in East Hartford.
Police were conducting an anti-prostitution operation at the Ramada Inn on Roberts Street after receiving several reports that prostitution was taking place at the hotel.
The following people were arrested in the bust:
- Joshua Pinnock, 48, of West Hartford, charged with promoting prostitution and three counts of weapons in a motor vehicle
- Felicia Jelicks, 27, of Saluda, Virginia, charged with prostitution
- Sarina Santos, 27, of New Britain, charged with prostitution
- Malisha Moore, 28, of Hartford, charged with prostitution
- Janetta Broughton, 29, of Hartford, charged with prostitution
- Nina Baccala, 39, of Hartford, charged with prostitution
- Thaony Morales, 36, of Bronx, New York, charged with prostitution
Fourteen playgrounds and counting: the Sandy Hook Ground Project is more than half way to their goal to pay tribute to each of the 26 victims of the Newtown shooting.
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — A Stamford judge has approved a request by the ex-wife of a former Bush administration lawyer finding him culpable for beating injuries she accuses him of inflicting on her.
I-395 is closed in Putnam because of a multi-vehicle accident.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — A former employee has testified in a lawsuit against Greenwich Hospital that she was pressured to resign after she discovered contaminated blood vials.
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) — Lawrence + Memorial Hospital has postponed its annual meeting due to a labor dispute with nurses and technicians.
Glastonbury police have arrested a man who they say was driving drunk and couldn't find his way out of the police department's parking lot.
The holiday season makes for crowded malls and one woman had quite the disturbing experience as she headed to the West Farms Mall. She was riding a public bus when a man took her by surprise, exposing himself.
A man was beaten and a shot was fired during a New London home invasion, where a 3-year-old was present on Tuesday.
A Stamford bank was robbed Tuesday by an armed man wearing a neck brace, who claimed he had nothing to live for.
An appeal notice has been filed by the former chairman of the tribe that owns Foxwoods Resort Casino who was convicted of embezzling tribal funds.