WTNH.com staff - (WTNH) -- The Dow Jones experienced a data breach on Sunday.
The financial firm says the personal information of more than two million customers has been exposed because of the breach, including subscribers to the Wall Street Journal.Related Content: Verizon data of 6 million users leaked online
The company says an error in a cloud computing service is to blame for the breach.
The good news is that a company spokesperson says they do not believe any data was taken.
- Connecticut lawmakers travel to border, hoping to fix immigration problems
- Hillary Clinton slams Trump's immigration policy; raises money for separated families
- West Haven beach bathrooms closed due to budget trouble
- Celebrity Chef Jacques Pépin remembers life and legacy of Anthony Bourdain
- City of New Haven releases list of streets to be paved this summer
- Brian Harman moves into 1st place at Travelers Championship
- Cruisin' Connecticut – Essex Steam Train + Riverboat
Heavy downpours lead to flooded roads and fender benders across the Stateline.Read More »
- Scattered thunderstorms in some parts of the state overnight
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
There's a tuberculosis vaccine widely used in other countries called BCG. ...Read More »
Lawmakers across the nation, including Senator Richard Blumenthal, are at the...Read More »
Some West Haven residents are outraged that the bathrooms in Old Grove Park...Read More »
Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
As family and friends are preparing to lay celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain to...Read More »
New Haven officials announced Friday afternoon the list of city streets that...Read More »
The Travelers Championship is built on giving back, and for the third straight year, the Hospital for Special Care in New Britain was a beneficiary.Read More »