GREENWICH, Conn. (WTNH) -- The 2018 Gubernatorial race is getting more interesting each week.
Democrat Ned Lamont is now running.
The Greenwich businessman has always been a bridesmaid but never a bride.Related Content: Ned Lamont launches bid for Connecticut Governor
Lamont burst onto the political scene in 2006, beating then-Senator Joe Lieberman in a primary, but losing the election when Lieberman ran as an Independent.
In 2010, Lamont lost the Gubernatorial primary to current Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy.
So, will 2018 be Lamont's year? The panel discusses this and more in the video above.
- Law: Trans Connecticut inmates will be housed appropriately
- Astronaut and moonwalker Alan Bean dies at 86
- Report: 13-year-old boy from Waterbury missing in Massachusetts
- Bridgeport board to take up possible school name change
- Monument honors famous WWI war dog Stubby
- Sens. Markey, Blumenthal seek answers on self-driving cars
- Child bitten in face by dog
Scientists from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) on Thursday released their forecast for this year's Atlantic hurricane season, predicting a near normal or above normal season.Read More »
- Bethany farm hit by tornado still picking up pieces
- Video: Lava bombs damage homes near Kilauea Volcano
- Showers move through Connecticut Tuesday afternoon
- A look at some of the recent tornadoes in Connecticut
- National Weather Service confirms macroburst hit Brookfield on Tuesday
- Photos: Tuesday storm takes down trees, knocks out power across Connecticut
- Tuesday storms impact evening commute, cause power outages
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) - Police are searching for a man who robbed a...Read More »
Memorial Day weekend is all about honoring the brave men and women who've...Read More »
Transgender inmates in Connecticut will soon become the first in the nation...Read More »
Massachusetts State Police are searching for a 13-year-old boy from Waterbury...Read More »
Bridgeport school officials will be deciding whether to change the name of...Read More »
The Bulldogs cruised past Albany, 20-11, in the national semifinals on Saturday afternoon at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.Read More »