(WTNH) - Changes today as the sky clears and the humidity drops. A NW wind will dry things out. Other than some showers tomorrow night, quiet weather takes us through Friday. Some showers will be close by this weekend.
Today: Early rain ending. Clouds giving way to sunshine through midday as the humidity drops. Warmest at the beach areas with offshore winds. Highs in the 80s.
Tonight: Mainly clear. Lows between 50 & 60.
Wednesday: Sun to PM clouds with some rain possible by evening and at night. Highs 77-83.
Thursday: Early rain ending then clearing. Sunny and nice for the afternoon. Highs in the 80s...Summer officially begins 6:07AM.
Friday: Passing clouds with highs in the low 80s.
Saturday: More clouds with a few PM showers arriving. Highs in the low 80s.
Sunday: Showers ending early then partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
Monday: Mostly sunny with highs in the low-mid 80s.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Actor John Stamos shares photo of son
- Pentagon suspends August military drills with South Korea
- No motive, arrests in fatal shooting of rapper XXXTentacion
- All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- Trump, GOP to huddle as outrage builds over border policy
- Hamden cooling centers open
- 120 Nassar victims urge Michigan State board to fire Engler
Some areas will see thunderstorms into the early hours of Tuesday.Read More »
- CRAZY VIDEO: Park-goers run for cover as windstorm sweeps up porta potties
- How to collect rain water and save money
- Gypsy moths expected to die off soon
- Storm Team 8 Co-Chief Meteorologist Joe Furey visits young and old viewers
- Storm Team 8 Senior Meteorologist Fred Campagna to carry Special Olympics torch
- FEMA agrees to assist with preliminary damage assessment from CT tornadoes, storm
- Storm Team 8 Meteorologist Sam Kantrow meets with students and seniors
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
It was a hot one out there on Monday, and a lot of people took to the state...Read More »
A Springfield man has pleaded guilty to having a role in a "jackpotting" scheme.Read More »
There is an energy storage solutions company based in Wilton that is working...Read More »
The Board of Regents governing the Connecticut State Colleges & Universities...Read More »
They were the hottest team in the WNBA, until the Connecticut Sun hit a skid.Read More »
Professional python trapper Mike Kimmel was driving through Everglades National Park on Saturday with his friend, Jack Hubbard, when they came across a python in the bushes.Read More »