(WTNH) - Expect a blend of sun and clouds with highs in the low to mid 60s this afternoon. Clouds return tonight, but rain should hold off through the night and probably through tomorrow morning. Showers are likely Friday afternoon and evening. Dry weather returns on Saturday. A few showers are possible Saturday evening/night. Much cooler weather arrives on Sunday before a warm-up next week.
Today: Partly cloudy, breezy, and mild. Highs in the low to mid 60s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds. Lows in the upper 40s.
Friday: Dry AM commute. Becoming cloudy with midday-afternoon rain. Highs around 60°.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, some sun with a passing late day/evening shower possible. Highs in the low 60s.
Sunday: Partly sunny, breezy & cooler. Highs in the 50s to near 60.
Monday: Mostly sunny. High near 60.
Tuesday: Bright and much warmer with highs in the 70s. Cooler near the sound.
Wednesday: Bright and warm! Highs may reach 80° inland and 70° at the Shoreline.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, still warm. Highs in the upper 70s to mid 80s inland, and 70s at the Shoreline.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Connecticut man's murder conviction vacated
- Explosion rocks Wisconsin refinery, at least 6 hurt
- Plane crash victim's lost dog returned to family
- East Hampton police warns residents about IRS telephone scam
- Business owner sentenced to 9 years for trafficking heroin from his Hartford grocery store
- Authorities say animals at shelter lived in squalor
- Yawkey Way outside Fenway Park changed over racist past
A sure sign of spring here, the stocking of fish in rivers and lakes across Connecticut and in one community you'll have the opportunity to do some fishing very soon, and you don't even need a permit.Read More »
- Showers likely through Wednesday afternoon
- Storm Team 8's Sam Kantrow visits Crosby High School
- Allergy season returns
- The 2018 hurricane season could be as busy as the 2017 season
- Good news about tick season
- Sunshine and clouds for Wednesday
- Outdoor sports on hold for now
Police in Vernon are searching for three armed men who allegedly attacked a...Read More »
The East Hampton Police Department is warning residents about phone scams...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.