(WTNH) - Lots of changes to talk about over the coming days. Clouds have moved in and we have scattered showers on the way for Sunday. Temperatures cool into the 50s to around 60 today and barely rise for tomorrow. Highs will only be in the low 60s for Sunday. Memorial Day will show improvements with highs in the upper 60s at the shore, mid 70s inland with some cloud cover. After that, it's back to the warm temps.
Sunday: Lots of clouds, scattered showers. Highs only in the low 60s before falling into the 50s in the afternoon.
Memorial Day: Clouds in the morning. Some sun in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s at the shoreline, mid 70s inland.
Tuesday: Passing clouds and warmer temps arriving. Highs in the 80s.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny and nice. 70s at the shore, near 80 inland.
Thursday: Looking dry and nice with some clouds late. Highs in the mid 70s at the shoreline, low 80s inland.
Friday: More clouds, scattered showers likely. High in the 70s.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with highs in the low-mid 70s.
Sunday: Rain returns with temps near 70.
- Law: Trans Connecticut inmates will be housed appropriately
- Astronaut and moonwalker Alan Bean dies at 86
- Report: 13-year-old boy from Waterbury missing in Massachusetts
- Bridgeport board to take up possible school name change
- Monument honors famous WWI war dog Stubby
- Sens. Markey, Blumenthal seek answers on self-driving cars
- Child bitten in face by dog
Scientists from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) on Thursday released their forecast for this year's Atlantic hurricane season, predicting a near normal or above normal season.Read More »
- Bethany farm hit by tornado still picking up pieces
- Video: Lava bombs damage homes near Kilauea Volcano
- Showers move through Connecticut Tuesday afternoon
- A look at some of the recent tornadoes in Connecticut
- National Weather Service confirms macroburst hit Brookfield on Tuesday
- Photos: Tuesday storm takes down trees, knocks out power across Connecticut
- Tuesday storms impact evening commute, cause power outages
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) - Police are searching for a man who robbed a...Read More »
Memorial Day weekend is all about honoring the brave men and women who've...Read More »
Transgender inmates in Connecticut will soon become the first in the nation...Read More »
Massachusetts State Police are searching for a 13-year-old boy from Waterbury...Read More »
Bridgeport school officials will be deciding whether to change the name of...Read More »