As the holiday season approaches, the Hamden Fire Department informed the public on Wednesday about important messages regrading Christmas tree safety.
The Hamden Fire Department responded to the scene of a car crashing into the Thyme and Season store on Wednesday.
The Hamden fire department responded to a car crash that damaged a home on Bowen Street Monday evening.
Hamden firefighters spent the past weekend rescuing all kinds of animals!
HAMDEN, Conn. (WTNH)–The Hamden Fire Department responded to two fires that it said were the result of discarded smoking materials. The Hamden Fire Marshal’s office determined that both incidents were accidental, and no injuries were reported, but there was exterior damage to both residential properties involved. The fire department was able to quickly extinguish a […]
The Hamden Fire Department responded to Sleeping Giant State Park on Thursday afternoon after receiving reports that someone suffered an injury there.
Hamden firefighters used their expertise, to save a hiker on Sleeping Giant mountain.
The Hamden Fire Department is reminding everyone to properly dispose of fireplace ashes after a fire broke out on a home on Carleton Street.
Hamden fire officials are investigating after a bus caught on fire Tuesday morning.
Quinnipiac University and the Hamden Fire Department practiced fire safety on Wednesday.