LIVE NOW /
Watch News 8 at 10pm

News 8’s Rich Graziano receives James J. Dinnan award at the Greater New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade Ball

All Things Irish

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — On Sunday, March 15 the Greater New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade will take to the streets of the Elm City. Saturday night, a ball was held to celebrate the parade and honor some of its award recipients.

One of those honorees was News 8 Vice President and General Manager Rich Graziano, who received the James J. Dinnan Distinguished Service Award. That award identifies an outstanding resident of Connecticut who is recognized for unselfish dedication and contributions to fellow Americans.

“I’m gracious and humbled to receive this award. I would like to honor Jim Dinnan for his work and legacy,” said Graziano. “And, I would like to thank my entire team, many of whom are here tonight.”

Also honored at the ball on Saturday night in New Haven was the parade Grand Marshal, Seamus Bohan, who received his sash for the parade.

News 8 will bring you the Greater New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade from start to finish beginning at 1pm on March 15.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

New Haven

New Haven pastors helping those in need during coronavirus pandemic

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "New Haven pastors helping those in need during coronavirus pandemic"

FOOD SERVICE WORKERS TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS. WATERBURY MAYOR SAYS BAGGED MEALS ARE SAFE TO EAT

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "FOOD SERVICE WORKERS TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS. WATERBURY MAYOR SAYS BAGGED MEALS ARE SAFE TO EAT"

'Orange Food 2 Kids' provides meals to kids at home while schools are closed during coronavirus outbreak

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "'Orange Food 2 Kids' provides meals to kids at home while schools are closed during coronavirus outbreak"

Overflow hospital to be set up at Southern Connecticut State University

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "Overflow hospital to be set up at Southern Connecticut State University"

Hamden schools distributing Chromebooks to students who need them for distance learning

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "Hamden schools distributing Chromebooks to students who need them for distance learning"

Milford confirms first death of resident from coronavirus

News /
Thumbnail for the video titled "Milford confirms first death of resident from coronavirus"
More New Haven

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss