NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — ACES Access has served adults with disabilities for over 30 years—and even through the pandemic, the program is still going strong.
Here with more is Director of Access and Outreach Evelyn Rossetti-Ryan.
The following are covered:
- Tell us about your program.
- Tell us about your varying business units.
- How do you achieve a sense of community within your program?
- Tell us about your new facility
- Why is it so important for adults with disabilities to have a program like this?
- Open House in the springtime
To learn more, visit www.aces.org/access