NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — The holidays are quickly approaching, and if you have a loved one with memory loss, this may be a tough time to navigate.
Joining us with tips to keep this season merry and bright, no matter the circumstance, is Mary Underwood– Vice President of Memory Care Services at Artis Senior Living in Branford.
Making needed changes to make the holidays successful for a person with dementia:
- What advice do you have for these families to have a successful holiday season?
- What are some changes family members should think about when planning for the holidays?
- Although the person with dementia may not be able to plan many of the events, how can family members include them in a meaningful way?
- What resources do you have at Artis Senior Living for these families?
- What is Artis Senior Livings goal?
- Tell us about your upcoming events?
To learn more, visit www.TheArtisWay.com/WTNH