Art’s TV & Appliance is a family-owned Appliances and Electronics store based in North Haven, CT. Since 1953, Art’s TV & Appliance has served customers in all of Connecticut with low prices on Appliances and Electronics products and top-notch customer service.
We are joined by Owner, Andy Ciaccio of Art’s TV & Appliance to tell you what you need to do and know when buying appliances this holiday season.
1. Know the dimensions: Know the dimensions of the item you need, so you can buy the right product to fit the scale of your space. For example: You may like that refrigerator, but it may not fit properly in your kitchen or the doors won’t open all the way because the doors are too long.
2. Be prepared to make sure your appliance can fit your home when it arrives. Many times, there’s a narrow foyer or doorway to go through to get into the house. Before purchasing the item, make sure it can fit into the entryways of the house.
3. Know your budget: Seems so obvious but you can easily get carried away. When buying appliances, you want money left over so you can buy more appliances you may need and not be underwater because you over-spent on the single appliance.
4. Know the features you just can’t live without: Have a clear picture of how you plan to use the item in a way that makes sense with your lifestyle. Think of the list of must-haves so that your sales person can match you up with the right appliance for your needs.
5. Get the right finish: Stainless steel might seem like the most attractive finish, but it may not be the best fit for your home. If you have kids, they can get their finger-prints everywhere and stainless steel is a magnet for things like that. Buy a finish that is realistic for your home and family.
6. Buyer beware: Read the fine print. Sometimes there can be extra delivery, removal, and parts charges. Make sure you’re aware of any additional charges up-front!
To learn more visit, ArtsTVOnline.com/