Ask the Attorney: Injured in an Accident and Insurance Won’t Pay because They Say I was Speeding. Not true! What Can I do?

New Haven, CT (WTNH) — Personal injury lawsuits can be tough, but not if you have the right guidance. We are giving you insider advice on your legal questions.

Joining us today with expert advice is attorney John Haymond from the
Haymond Law Firm.

Our viewer, Bart, could really use your advice today. Here’s his question:

Watch this interview and see what Attorney Haymond recommends.

“Last year, I was involved in an accident when a car took a sudden left hand turn in front of me! The police said I was speeding, but I’ve been riding for over 20 years, and it just wasn’t true! The insurance company refuses to give me a penny, saying it was half my fault. What can I do?
– Bart B.

If you have personal injury questions you’d like answered right here on the segment, send them to,  You can also call 1-800-Haymond.

To learn more, click here.