New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) — Welcome to “Ask the Attorney.” We’re answering your toughest personal injury questions.

Joining us today to answer your most challenging personal injury questions, is Attorney Chris Murray from the Haymond Law Firm.

Watch this interview and see what Attorney Murray recommends. Our viewer, Charles, is looking for some advice today. Here’s his question:

I was in an accident, and my car was badly damaged. I thought it was clear that the other driver was at fault, but now his insurance company is denying my claim. I need to get my car fixed and get a rental. What should I do?”—Charles M.

If you have personal injury questions you’d like answered right here on this segment, send them to,  You can also call 1-800-Haymond.

To learn more, click here.