Ask the Attorney: Does Out of State Accident Require Out of State Attorney?

New Haven, CT (WTNH) — Personal injury lawsuits can be tough, but not if you have the right guidance.

We are giving you insider advice on your legal questions.

Joining us with expert advice is attorney John Haymond from the Haymond Law Firm.

“I was involved in a motorcycle accident in Massachusetts last month! The police report says I was not at fault, and I am looking to get reimbursed for my medical bills, missing time at work and suffering. Do I need to get an attorney from MA, and are the laws the same for each state?”

– Fred G

If you have personal injury questions you’d like answered right here on the segment, send them to,

To learn more, click here.