NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — If your child has an interest in science or technology, there are opportunities to get them involved at a young age.
Joining us today is Robert McCain – Principal of The Barnard Environmental Science & Technology School in New Haven.
The following are covered:
- Tell us about your school
- What’s the benefit of ‘stem’ learning for children, especially in our fast-changing world?
- What types of classes do you offer?
- How does the curriculum evolve from pre-k to 8th grade?
- What type of student might be a good fit?
- Upcoming events?
To learn more, visit barnardbest.org