NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — As students head back to college, classes might look a little different but there is a plan in place at Porter & Chester Institute.
Here with the details are President and CEO Jim Bologna, along with Corporate Director of Career Services Chris Shepley.
The following questions are covered:
- What will school look like this semester?
- Porter and Chester Institute has Career Services, can you tell me a little about this and what exactly is Career Services?
- At what point does Career Services reach out to students? What is the process now especially during COVID-19?
- Does Career Services only help with job search for students?
- What if a student can’t find a job?
- Can you give me some examples of employers hiring PCI students?
- What if a graduate of PCI lost their job or needs help finding a job, can they reach out to Career Services to help them even though they already graduated?
Upcoming: Webinar Wednesday’s
To learn more about PCI, click here!