New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – When dealing with an ongoing personal injury claim, you want to do everything you can to ensure a good outcome. One thing to be mindful of is your social media presence.
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko was joined in the studio by Personal Injury Claim Attorney Alex Mario from the Carter Mario Law Firm, to discuss the do’s and dont’s of using
Watch this interview and learn the answers to some of these important questions:
- How has social media changed the law industry?
- How does the insurance industry use social media?
- Is it safe to post if my account is private?
- What should I be considering if I want to post on social media?
- What are some of the major things I should avoid?
- What about private messages on Social Media?
- With the Holiday Season, there are lots of parties where people
like to take photos and post them. Should I avoid this altogether?
- So I should never post photos of myself with a drink in my hand?
Alex Mario wants you to know that if you ever feel like it would be irresponsible to drive home after a party, you can Google Carter Mario Law Firm Free Taxi. For over 20 years, they have been providing safe ride homes for people that have had a little bit too much to drink. They really want to do what they can to help the community and to get people home safely.
To learn more about Carter Mario Law Firm, visit www.cartermario.com.