NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — As the pandemic continues, how are you and your loved ones holding up?
In between homeschooling, working from home, job loss, fear of catching the virus and of course, social isolation, it can be challenging.
A new study examines the state of America’s resilience.
Here with details, and advice for these trying times, is Board Certified Child Psychiatrist, Dr. Stuart Lustig, National Senior Medical Director for Behavioral Health at Cigna.
The following are covered:
- How have recent issues like the pandemic and racial injustice impacted Americans?
- How would you describe resilience and its importance?
- What are some of the most notable findings in the resilience survey?
- What are the consequences of low resilience?
- What are some ways to cope with issues and build resilience?
To learn more, click here.