NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — We all know the importance of dental visits and dental health and if it’s a career path you are considering, Porter and Chester Institute has plenty of options for you.
They offer a dental assisting program at eight campuses throughout Connecticut and
Here with all the details are President and CEO Jim Bologa and Curriculum & Faculty Development Coordinator Jennifer Stone.
The following questions are covered:
- How is this program being offered during the COVID pandemic, are students at the campuses?
- What campuses offer the dental assisting program?
- Can you tell me some of the materials and course’s students will be taught?
- How long the dental assisting program is and what will you earn?
- What are the career opportunities?
- What is the job outlook for this career?
- When is the next start for this program?
Learn more at www.porterchester.edu.