New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and BHcare’s Umbrella Center for Domestic Violence Services is on a mission to inform, to support, and most of all, to give hope. Esperina Stubblefield, the Center’s Director and Melissa Simoni, Development Coordinator at the center, joined CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko in the studio to discuss what their organization is doing to get the word out.
Watch this interview to learn about the important services this organization offers, as
they answer the following questions:
- Has the need for Domestic Violence Services increased this year?
- What should everyone know about Domestic Violence?
- How is the Center Celebrating Domestic Violence Awareness Month?
- What signs can we look out for in people in our own lives, who may be experiencing Domestic Violence?
- How can people help you celebrate the month?
- Tell us about your social media campaign – Purple Thursday on 10/20
To learn more, or reach out for help with domestic violence, visit BHcare’s Website at:
www.bhcare.org or call the Umbrella Center’s 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 1-888-774-2900.