St. Vincent’s Medical Center is focused on setting the standard for patient care.
Dr. Imran Siddiqui explains how robotic surgery helps cancer patients. Siddiqui breaks it down:
- Robotic surgery means smaller incisions, much faster recovery, and you get back to doing what matters
- Robotic cancer surgery is life-saving.
- Some patients are not otherwise candidates for traditional cancer surgery
- Microwave is more precise (than radio frequency being used at nearby hospitals)
- Pre-hab program for patients to meet with physical therapist, nutritionist, social worker, nurses to address and prepare for physical an emotional concerns before surgery