NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) - With the arrival of colder temperatures comes a desire to be tied down by a serious relationship.
Relationship expert Dr. TC Brantley is here to tell us how to install your relationship for the winter. Dr Brantley says here are a few things you can do:
- The art of staying warm (snuggling on the sofa with the one you love)
- Insuring a draft of negatively does not blow into the relationship
- Always insuring your home is heated with love and forgiveness
- Dress appropriate for the season (dress to impress each other)
- Always have a professional professional counselor on call
It's time for High School Football Game of the Week! We are on week seven!Read More »
Ryan Kristafer takes you in the kitchen at Vyne Restaurant + Bar in...Read More »
Fall is all about apple picking, pumpkins, and wagon rides, and you can do...Read More »
CT Style Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in the CT Style section of WTNH.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WTNH-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WTNH.com presents this content on behalf of each participating CT Style sponsor.