NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) - When we think of celebrations we usually think of food. Cake and pastries are usually a must, but there are other ways for you to celebrate with some fit fun.
Shana Schneider from Fitstyle by Shana shows you how to incorporate fitness into your everyday life with five easy tips!
Here are 5 ways to celebrate together and find time for fitness:
1. Plant something together (ex. plant a tree, a blossoming bush, or create an herb garden)
2. Paint something together (ex. a vase, picture, wine glasses, etc.)
3. Walk together (ex. take a walking tour or find a new location to explore)
4. Bike together (ex. use the bike share program in a city or try out the Party Bike)
5. Play a game together (ex. group sport, or something everyone can do no matter fitness level - cornhole, mini golf)
The Yale lacrosse team is one step away from its second straight national championship.Read More »
CT Style Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in the CT Style section of WTNH.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WTNH-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WTNH.com presents this content on behalf of each participating CT Style sponsor.