NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — It’s been a long winter – and a lot of us are feeling it, from dull skin to dry hair and face masks that have seen better days.
Joining us with tips to pick us up is our friend, Beauty & Wellness Expert Grace Gold.
- Hair: Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Collection, starts $6, Amazon.com
- Facial tools: Pause Well-Aging Fascia Stimulating Tool, pausewellaging.com
- Dull skin: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Serum, juicebeauty.com
- New fragrance: Bath & Body Works Hibiscus Paradise Perfume & Freshwater Cologne, $39.50, bathandbodyworks.com
- Cute high performing masks: Co. Protect KN95 3-Packs, start $15.99, co-protectglobal.com
To learn more, follow @MsGraceGold on Instagram or visit, GraceGold.com