NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — As we head into a new season, feeling and looking our best might mean making some adjustments to our wellness routines.
Joining us today with some tips is Julie McClure, founder & CEO of wellness brand Hello.Me.
The following are covered:
- Seasonal changes and how they can affect your health and what to do about it
- How your hormones play a role in your inner health & outer beauty and why hormonal health should be a focus
- Hello.Me’s Top Up Tonic – 18 key nutrients in one daily capsule
- How to plan ahead for the holiday season to feel and look your best including:
- Getting better skin
- Keeping inflammation at bay
- Boosting your immune system
To learn more, click here