New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – During the colder months, we’re all craving comfort foods. CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko recently spoke with Kristen Carli, Registered Dietitian and Founder of Camelback Nutrition and Wellness, who talked about her secrets for creating easy, flavorful and balanced comfort meals for the season. Kristen is a partner with College Inn®, and she shared why she keeps all of their broths & stocks on hand.
In this interview, Kristen outlines several ways to add nutrition and flavor to your holiday favorites, and answers the following questions:
- What are your “go-to” winter cooking hacks?
- Why do you use College Inn® Broth instead of other brands?
- What can you do with stock beyond using it for soup?
- Why is bone broth so popular these days?
- Can rice or vegetables be cooked with College Inn® Broths or Stocks?
College Inn® products can be found in the Connecticut area at both Shop Rite and Stop & Shop grocery stores.
For more information and recipes, visit https://www.collegeinn.com/