Get fit for spring and summer with a great recipe for smoothies.
Chef and Culinary Director Heidi Lang from The Fig Cooking School showing us how to make mango Lassi smoothie.
- 1 cup alphonso mango pulp
- 1 cup plain yogurt (whole or low fat)
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon rosewater (optional)
- ½ cup ice cubes
1. Put all but the ice cubes in a blender, and blend on smoothie setting (or on high) for two minutes.
2. Chill for an hour or add ice if serving immediately.
*Available at Indian grocery stores and online