(WTNH) — Bianca Jade, Lifestyle Expert and Founder of www.Mizzfit.com, has found the healthiest versions of our guilty pleasures that will help us stick to our New Year’s resolutions.
- Oatmeal: Instead of the usual sugary breakfast treats, try Modern Oatmeal. It is a non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan alternative without the excess of sugar.
- Bacon: Turkey bacon is a great alternative for bacon lovers. It’s leaner and has less cholesterol and fat. Remember: find a brand without additives.
- Potato Chips: Check out fruit and veggie chips. Try making your own kale chips. Sprinkle a little oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
- Cookies: Check out Smart Cookies for the kids available at Target. The cookies are made from vegetables.
- Soda: Soda can be a big weakness for anyone. If you can’t seem to break your soda drinking, try Zevia. It’s a non-GMO soda used with the all-natural sweetener Stevia.
For more information on these apps, log on to www.mizzfit.com. Be sure to also log on to quarterly.com to receive Bianca Jade’s “Style Up 2 Shape Up,” a quarterly subscription with health, fitness, and lifestyle trends that Bianca has personally tried.