NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — During this uncertain time, many people have questions about personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Attorney Brooke Goff joins us to focus on what you should do in a motor vehicle accident:
- How is your practice going?
- Bring us through the steps on what to do in an accident
- Anything we shouldn’t be doing?
- Who pays the medical bills and what happens if someone does not have insurance?
- How does an attorney get paid in a workers’ compensation case?
To learn more, click here.