New Haven, CT (WTNH) – What we eat, how we sleep. These are both factors that affect your energy levels and weight. If you’re struggling to find a good balance, you’ll want to hear what Weight Loss & Fitness Expert Lisa Lynn has to say. She recently spoke with CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko about how to improve energy levels, and boost your mood, while keeping your weight in check.
In this interview, Lisa shares her tips, talks about her products and answers the following questions:
- Why do you need to address the underlying issues that are affecting your energy levels?
- If drinking coffee is part of your daily routine, why should you consider changing it?
- What is the number one issue that impacts your mood, energy and health?
- What is the best way to improve your sleep, especially if you’re under stress?
- What ingredients are best for treating the underlying issues impacting your mood and energy levels?
LynFit Nutrition has a special offer for CT Style viewers: Get 5HTP LEAN and LEAN SLEEP – FREE with the purchase of Energy Ignite Powder when you use the code: LYNFITFREE
You’ll find Lisa Lynn’s products online at www.lynfit.com