New Haven, CT (WTNH) – Thanksgiving is a day filled with family, friends, and of course, lots and lots of food. If you’re worried about overindulging this year, fear not. Fitness and metabolic weight loss expert Lisa Lynn is here with some tips to keep us on track at thanksgiving and help us bounce back afterward.
Lisa shares her tips, talks about one of her clients’ success stories and answers the following questions:
- What is a post-Thanksgiving Detox?
- What are the benefits of doing this?
- How should you handle eating at Thanksgiving?
- Should we starve ourselves before the big Thanksgiving meal?
- You suggest three steps that will help the liver function better.
What are they, and why is this important?
LynFit Nutrition has a special offer for CT Style viewers: Get a FREE Keto Carb Edge with the purchase of “Build Your Own Healthy Holiday Weight Loss Bundle” when you use the code “LYNFITFREE.”
You’ll find Lisa Lynn’s products online at www.lynfit.com