NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — During this time, many people are out of work and have questions and concerns.
Here with some answers is Attorney Margaret Sheahan from the Mitchell & Sheahan Law Firm.
Attorney Sheahan answers the following questions:
- What are some of the COVID-19 concerns most frequently heard from employees? from employers?
- How is your firm addressing the economic climate making folks reluctant to spend $ on a lawyer?
- How COVID-19 affects application of existing employment law
- What new employment laws has COVID-19 generated?
- How does your firm serve both workers and employers?
Learn more by clicking here, or call 203.873.0240.