NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — CT Style Reporter Natasha Lubczenko
welcomes “Money Wisdom” sponsored by Johnson Brunetti.
We’re teaching you smart ways to manage your money and here with expert advice is Eric Hogarth, Certified Financial Planner and Johnson Brunetti partner.
Understanding Inflation and its Impact
• Inflation is overall an increase in prices or cost of living over a period of time
• Consumer Price Indexed is used to measure inflation
• High inflation hurts the economy but deflation is not good either
• Retirees need to plan for inflation
• Inflation can diminish retiree’s buying power
Today’s free offer: Inflation and Your Retirement