NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — CT Style Reporter Natasha Lubczenko, welcomes “Money Wisdom” sponsored by Johnson Brunetti.
Joining us is Eric Hogarth, Certified Financial Planner and Johnson Brunetti Partner to share how retirees spend money.
According to a study by Greenwald & Associates most current retirees had 80% of their pre-retirement savings after 2 decades of being retired.
Some common findings among the mindset of retirees were:
- Retirees prefer not to touch assets.
- Retirees want to feel financially secure.
- 50% of retirees that have plans in place want to grow their money in retirement.
- Men and women approach finances in retirement differently
- Recent retirees have more anxiety than those retired longer.
Today’s free offer: To spend or not to spend – BlackRock report
To learn more Money Wisdom tips, click here.