We’re educating you about smart ways to manage your money. We hear so often that today the individual must be responsible for their own retirement.
Joining us is Eric Hogarth, Certified Financial Planner and Johnson Brunetti Partner to share the six financial tips to start today:
- Know your net worth
- Save 10% of your income for retirement
- Minimize or pay off any debt
- Take full advantage of any 401(K) match
- When you get a raise, increase your retirement savings
- Have 6 – 9 months savings in an emergency fund
Today’s Offer: The Wealthy Think Differently
To learn more Money Wisdom tips, click here.
Johnson Brunetti’s goal is to take the fear out of your financial future and give you confidence in what lies ahead.