NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — As some of us gently come out of quarantine, it might be time to freshen up our look with new glasses!
Here from The Eyeglass Lass in Olde Mistick Village is Owner and Licensed Optician Siobhan Burns.
This is part of the OMV Merchant Series.
The following are covered:
- The difference between “big box store” and independent optical shops.
- The one – on – one experience of working with someone obsessed with eyewear.
- How eye wear has changed over the years from solely function to a fun functional fashion statement.
- Can people bring their prescription to you?
- What is the charm behind OMV?
Upcoming Events: Trunk shows every few months to showcase new collections, this is an opportunity for people to see every frame a company has made instead of just the inventory currently in my shop.