New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – If your resolution this New Year is to get into better shape, but you’re not sure where to start, today’s CT Style guests may be able to help.
Host Natasha Lubczenko was joined in the studio by Orangetheory Fitness/New Haven Owner, John Cavallero and Head Coach Heidi Langan, to discuss the opening of their newest location at 25 Grove Street, right here in the Elm City.
John owns another Orangetheory Fitness studio in Guilford, and opened the New Haven location just a week ago.
Watch this interview, and learn about what makes Orangetheory Fitness so popular, as John and Heidi answer the following questions:
- What made you decide to bring this fitness studio to New Haven?
- What are the benefits of participating in group fitness classes?
- How does the class work?
- What is a Technology Tracker and how
does it help you burn more calories?
- How do you read the charts?
- What should people be striving for ?
- Is the workout different every day?
- What is meant by the “why” for each client
is so important?
- What is your “Transformation Challenge” all about?
Orangetheory Fitness/New Haven has a wide variety of membership packages to fit each person’s goals, and they have a “Kick-off Party” coming up on January 15th. If you like what you’re hearing, get in touch – there are discounted rates available right now.
Learn more at www.otfnewhaven.com