New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – People often say that having a whiter smile can visibly take years off of our appearance. CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko spoke with Lifestyle Consultant Scott DeFalco about an easy way to look younger, healthier and feel more confident.
Scott has an important test he wants to share with our viewers. It’s called, “Who would you rather kiss?”
Scott says, “We polled 100 ladies and said, ‘Who would you rather spend time with or even possibly kiss – the guy on the left with the yellow stains or that guy in the right with the bright white smile?” “Now, that’s a good-looking dude. Let’s be honest. What we did was change the shade of his teeth, and you can see the difference.” How did they do it?
Watch this interview as Scott talks about Power Swabs, and how they
were used to achieve a bright white smile with a simple, two-step process.
Scott answers the following questions:
- Why do yellow teeth affect how we’re perceived?
- How do Power Swabs work?
- How much time does it take?
- I can’t go without my cup of coffee in the morning, so of course my teeth get stained. How can Power Swabs help?
- Do we need to use Power Swabs every day?
- How long do the results last?
- There are so many other products out there. What makes Power Swabs different?
- Will Power Swabs make my teeth sensitive?
Power Swabs has a special offer for our viewers. Get 50% off, plus free shipping.
And – you’ll get the “On-the-Go” stain stick in for daily maintenance.
To get this great discount, call 800-854-3867 now.