(WTNH) – If you find that your relationship with your significant other has flatlined, relationship expert TC Brantley has advice for you.
Relationship expert TC Brantley shares his 6 steps to help you get back on track and reignite the flame.
- Be open to change: If you are looking for a change in your relationship, look to yourself and be the change. Take the first steps to make a change and then accept the change.
- Plan dates ahead of time: Date night is very important. Remember to compromise and be ungiven.
- Bitterness and Forgiveness gets in the way of keeping things interesting: You cannot be in a relationship without forgiveness.
- Focus on each other and not an alternative: Especially when it comes to parenting, TC says “You have to be a fulltime lover, part time parent.”
- Do Each other Hobbies: It’s not about the hobby, it’s about your spouse in the hobby. Try doing the things that make them happy.
- Get a marriage counselor: Sometimes relationships need a 3rd perspective to help
TC’s 19th book is available for sale on Amazon. Don’t forget to download TC’s Strong Marriage App
For more information on healthy relationships, go to www.rest.org.